MP2K, the Magazine for MapPoint, Re-launched Today
Chicago, IL -- MP2KMag.com is being developed to bring
low-cost GIS technology to the end-user.
We will be devoting our time and passion to making this site work for the
MapPoint community. Although we are independent, the MS MapPoint team has
devoted time to answering our questions and has been generally supportive of
There is alot to get excited about in MapPoint 2002. We have several articles
in the works ranging from highlighting new features in MapPoint 2002 to
third-party applications developed for MapPoint, to MapPoint's use in various
industries such as the telecom industry. MapPoint 2002 greatly expands the desktop
mapping marketplace; we want to support and extend that process however we can.
- An extensive database of sample maps, with instructions on how they can be adapted.
- Expert tips and techniques.
- Resource listings for MapPoint training, books, data sources, and add-on products.
- Detailed explanations of the product's capabilities.
- Articles about how companies and organizations are using MapPoint 2002.
- Product news.
Community is important so anyone who is using MapPoint and wants to share
their experiences can send content to Jonathan.Frost@MP2Kmag.com. Also,
the Q&A page is an
excellent FAQ-like resource for having your toughest questions answered
MP2K is advertiser supported, and free to readers. It will be updated daily, and is
available at www.mp2kmag.com.